Thursday, December 18, 2008

It all has to start somewhere!

There is not much that is certain about the day we get married, the date...the colors...the "feel", & ::drum roll:: the junior BRIDESMAID & junior GROOMSMAN. In all of my years of planning my "one day I will have a wedding when I meet a boy I like with no commitment problems" I had never imagined having a junior anything like that but! We are really close to their family & they were a major part of Heath & I's first summer together, we love them so much & plan to have them close to our lives for many years to come. So, the only public & permanent decision we have made is this. We went over to their house (where Heath & I first saw the starsss!) last Friday evening with a glow sword & a glow fairy wand with these 5X7 pictures attached.Miss Grace Lynch
Mr. James Lynch



1 down. 398493849834837 to go.

No comments: